Ecoscape Limited is an environmental management. We are involved in environmental management services such as odour control, fumigation and cleanup services, environmental remediation, training and awareness campaigns. Through initiatives that provide solutions to the problem of air, land and water pollution in our environment, we help control odor, reduce waste from private and public areas such drainages, sewage systems, wastewater treatment plant, industrial plants, businesses and the surroundings. Our goal is to provide practical solutions to improve the quality of life in homes, communities and cities. You have the opportunity to forge a good career path and gives you a chance to make a difference in the environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Social Media Specialist
Employment Type: Part-time
Include but are not limited to:
- Place calls, emails and visit potential clients to source for opportunities
- Administer, monitor and create (messaging and advertising) content across social media channels.
- Integrate content programs with brand and social campaigns as well as identify and develop audience-specific content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Oversee Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager to ensure that traffic is consistent.
- Oversee the creation, optimization, and refreshing of all ads as needed.
- Track content marketing initiatives with a focus on traffic, engagement, and lead generation.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (physical marketing, social media, content marketing, email, and digital marketing).
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure campaigns achieve company goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualification: A bachelor’s degree.
- Experience Length: 2years or more
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Lead and implement a strategic multi-channel social media campaign, constantly evaluating new platforms to maximize exposure with key audiences. Manage social media accounts and generate post feed activities.
- Demonstrate full understanding of our businesses as basis for all future work.
- Collaborate with key internal managers as it relates to branding, creative, marketing, PR, field marketing, and retail; on everything from big idea generation to tactical execution
- Create campaigns monthly that will directly result in a sales increase
- Investigate all new opportunities from a broad perspective to determine appropriateness and soundness of idea or company
- Keep senior management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active in pursuing new opportunities, ideas, platforms, etc.
- Responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
Job Title: Site Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports: Operations Manager / MD
- This person is responsible for shift supervision and oversight of the operations of the Environmental Services function.
- The Supervisor ensures compliance with the standards of the organization and applicable regulatory requirements and supervises the work of designated environmental services workers who provide routine and special cleaning tasks, waste disposal and odour control services to all areas of clients’ facilities.
The day-to-day work includes:
- Conducting training, performing quality assessment observations on each job completed
- Resolve work-related problems
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures for site workers
- Monitors all equipment to ensure security, cleanliness and overall safety of operations
- Identifies, reports, and takes corrective action to resolve maintenance problems, reports, and potential safety hazards
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Ability to Supervise up to 30 people.
- Pays attention to detail, able to work under pressure, tight deadlines.
- Honest, reliable, effective interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Discipline: B.eng / tech /Sc or HND in Environmental Engineering / Technology / Sciences or related discipline.
- Experience Length: 5 years or more.
Deadline: 21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter