Job Title: Driver
- Must reside within Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria island and its environs
- Must be married and have driven top executive
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- The salary is 65k
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be conversant with Lagos routes
- Must be within the ages of 28-45yrs
- Ability to pass company driving test and background check.
- Strong customer service skills
- Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery safely by using the best possible routes
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Driver” as subject of your mail.
Drop the CV at the gate house at:
Halogen Training Academy,
No.9, Cappa Avenue,
Palm Grove Estate,
Ilupeju – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BSc. degree or equivalent
- 26 years and above.
- The staff will be entitled to a guaranteed base pay from N31,500/month depending on their years of experience.
- Commission is tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Professional Sales Staff – Lagos”, as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th June 2019.