Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Fast Food Industry is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cake Manager
Location: Olowoira, Lagos
- The candidate will be Responsible for Managing and Supervising Bakers in the organization and also keeping update with the latest cake designs.
- B.Sc in Food & Nutrition or related field
- 3-4 years of experience as Baker
- Must possess good knowledge about production, decoration and management of different types of cakes.
- Must possess managerial skills
- Must be a customer-savvy person with the ability to work with minimal supervision and a team player.
Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and administer training programs for employees, assess training and development needs for organization, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness and expands on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within the organization.
- The role works directly with the Head, Human Resources.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The L&D manager will be expected to create training events for all employees, from initial inductions to leadership programmes for senior executives.
- This will entail him/her working closely with various leaders/HODs across the organization and having a full understanding of their units/department and training requirements.
- Saddled with the creation and delivery of bespoke training programmes designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind with staple curriculums for all employees (i.e. values)
- To fundamentally assist in the organization’s success, by coaching and developing its people and acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training as well as building relationships with 3rd party training providers.
Skills and Competences
- First Degree in related discipline with professional certifications is essential.
- Good communication skills
- Keen to assist people with their learning and development.
- Experience in e-learning course design and budget management is desirable.
- Proven people management skills.
Deadline: 21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the email.