Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focuss on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 1 year experience
- Prior laundry experience required
- Customer service experience is required
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move moderate distances
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Must reside in Lekki/Ajah
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for reliable company’s drivers to assist with all transport-related duties
- The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up company staff, designated clients, maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel time and locations traveled to
- You should be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle
- To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner Ultimately, a top performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pickup or drop-off duties.
- Safely transporting company staff, designated clients, company materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of staff luggage, designated clients luggage, and company materials
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by regularly washing,cleaning and observing vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management
- High School Leaving Certificate: SSCE / GCE / WASSCE with 1-2 years experience.
- Valid drivers license.
- Clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes
- Apt knowledge on the use of maps, GPS systems and car functionalities.
- Effective communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Interested candidates should be staying in yaba and its environments.
Deadline: 21st June, 2021.