GUS Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost Travel and Tourism company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
- Driving Holiday sales of International Holiday packages from Non-IATA Agents.
- Designing itineraries, vacation packages, costing, and hotel booking.
- Fostering existing relationships with B2B Travel Agents and developing new ones.
- Monitoring industry trends and collecting data.
- Field Sales.
- First Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience as a travel consultant.
- Enthusiastic with Good Communication Skills.
- Good knowledge of destinations & hotels.
- Client handling skills, itinerary making & costing, selling of Hotels & packages.
- Highly sales-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Your experience in sales (Preferably Holidays).
- Ability to provide accurate solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline 14th June, 2021.
Job Title: Airfreight Cargo Sales Manager
- This role is designed to channelize & synchronize all Cargo related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase Cargo sales of the branch.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting, and lead generation.
- Exploring & business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission.
- Effective coordination with various internal department – Local, regional, and central.
- Exploring and attending the events & exhibition for business generation.
- Drive cargo sales initiatives and achieve the assign target.
- Responsible cargo SPOC for end-to-end service in the defined arena.
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Exploring suitable tender, timely reply, and follow-up.
- Up-keeping & sharing the latest development in the business segment.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with airline’s cargo team of the country.
- Competition mapping and creating supply chain for cargo.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Educational Qualifications: MBA / Postgraduate in Management Specialized in Marketing
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory, and the city / country
- Functional Skills: Negotiation skills, handle regional level marketing profiles, conflict management, team handling, good communication,
- Behavioural Skills: Team Player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should kindly forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.