Crisppearl Limited – Our client is one of the leading Hair and Beauty Care Product Manufacturing company with location at LASU / Igando.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Internal Auditor who will be responsible for providing assurance on the adequacy, appropriateness and effectiveness of the organizations internal control environment and risk management framework.
- The ideal candidate will be exposed to virtually all areas of the company’s operation hence he MUST be a self -starter, self-motivated and very detailed.
- Implementation of audit plan
- Drive prompt resolution of audit issues raised
- Carry out risk assessment
- Implementation of feedback from Board Audit Committee and any other relevant Board Committee
- Management of external auditor activities.
- Drive compliance with Tax regulations
- Provide process improving recommendations
- Manage third party contractors including forensic accounting and auditing firms.
- Respond to company emergency situations that may require travels at short notice
- Year on year improvement in external survey rating reports
- Investigation of all reported incident
- Participate in various audit activities as required
- Provide timely and relevant business and client performance data and market intelligence for effective management decision making
- Prepare periodic audit reports.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline Work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role is mandatory preferably in a Manufacturing/FMCG company.
- High initiative and ability to work with no supervision
- MS Office and exposure to ERP systems.
Job Title: Senior HR Officer
Location: LASU / Igando Area of Lagos
- B.Sc in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Sociology, Psychology, Business Administration, or any other related field
- MBA / M.Sc will be an added advantage
- CIPM, CIPD, PHR, SPHR, or any other recognized HR Certification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience preferably in FMCG Industry, with at least 2 years managing HR in a factory.
- Experience as HR Generalist or Employee/Industrial Relations is a plus
- Excellent People and Communication skills.
- Candidate must be staying within the LASU/Igando axis.
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years.
- This is an interesting and challenging role in a modern, dynamic, and forward-looking manufacturing environment. Next to the abundance of learning, career growth, and development opportunities afforded, our client offers very competitive remuneration including generous basic pay, cash allowances, and other fringe benefits.
Job Title: Information Technology Administrator (IT Specialist)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- The IT Specialist is responsible for ensuring the IT systems in all programmes are functioning. Specifically, this will include: Systems Admin File Servers, Resolve issues in coordination with vendors, Network Devices: Coordinate with Corporate Networking team to ensure installation and setup of standard equipment Periodically audit field office bandwidth utilization Facilitate communications with Corporate Networking to resolve issues as they arisen Personal Computing Devices: Develop and operationalize an approach to maintain consistency in software configuration
- Assist field teams in sourcing appropriate equipment
- Develop and operationalize an approach to cataloguing/inventorying field equipment Mobile device management and support, issuing smartphones and applications Place importance on customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate / orchestrate the deployment of software updates to field offices: Notify field technology staff/contractors of recommended updates
- Oversight and coordination of field office technology staff Assist the Ops Dir in selection of IT service contractors and/or internal IT staff
- Assess performance of field technology contractors
- Direct field technology staff in system installations, equipment selection Project Start-up
- Coordinate local staff to ensure that correct equipment is sourced and properly configured Assist in designing or review the design developed by contractors of the field office network Induction training with follow up training / video training point of contact for future training
- Contribute to IT related proposals
- Help spec equipment and price for proposals Research ISP pricing Work with the project as point of contact for new work.
- Contribute to IT Policy review and formulation: Assist the global team in formulating appropriate, practical policies and practices for field project office operations Develop and operationalize IT related documentation and manual
- Develop and operationalize approaches to compiling and making easily accessible the policies and practices required to deploy and operate field project IT infrastructure.
- Assist with all unit’s IDEV infrastructure tickets including but not limited to: Egnyte Permissions Resolving issues with ISP Virus / Malware Outbreaks Use Cherwell to document work performed.
- Standardising tasks for Enterprise Field ops hand-offs.
- Use Cherwell to build and implement project plans.
- Other Duties: Adhere to all Company’s policies and procedures and uphold the company’s values Perform any other duties as may be required.
Requirements Experience and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT support in a business environment.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft Certified System Administrator MSCE MS Certified
- Technology Specialist Experience with the use of a variety of computer applications and experience in a networking environment.
- Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions.
- Competences and Attributes: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicating to all levels within an organization.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities High energy, motivated, open-minded with the ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively Self-motivated and must have a positive attitude to work, with the ability to handle high-pressure situations.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the title of the job as the subject matter.
Application Deadline 25th May, 2021.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Interested Candidates must be staying within the LASU/Igando axis.