Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer / Executive Assistant
Essential / Primary Responsibilities
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
Experience & Education
- A Degree in Law and an interest in national and global issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
- Must have finished Law school
- Must have CAC accreditation.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French or Spanish is helpful.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st June, 2021.