FIPS MultiLinks Limited is a real estate development, management and marketing company with the core objective of making homeownership a reality to many in a most cost-effective and distinct manner. We provide innovative solutions in real estate through the use of cutting-edge technology, highly skilled and experienced professionals with special interest and innovative idea in real estate development, construction and investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Advisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Represent the company and his real estate transactions.
- Manage all the legal and regulatory services for the company
- Handle all legal communication with clients.
- Ensure all clients’ legal documentation is up to date.
- Monitoring legal risk in real estate documentation and giving correct advice.
- Prepare and review legal documents for real estate transactions.
- Providing arbitration, litigation and mediation support
- Acting on behalf of the company in disputes, if necessary
- Ensuring that suitable approvals are prepared before real estate transactions are carried out
- Interpreting laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, purchase and sale transactions.
- Good knowledge of the legal terms and conditions involved in a real estate transaction.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- He should have a good knowledge of MS Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th May, 2022.