Precious Court is a wholly owned Nigeria Company that is passionate about hospitality,with the goal of providing top notch quality solutions. We design and produce interior solutions and decorations for homes, offices, hotels,, boutiques, etc.We are concerned with functions and aesthetics; we also offer quality and competitive pricing that you can afford. Our primary concern is to bring your imagination to reality through our creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a self motivated Legal Assistant to ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management.
- You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of an attorney.
- Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Administratively support and attend trials
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain contact lists
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendar.
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 4 years work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.