Afriglobal Group is a conglomerate with business interests in the chemicals distribution, Logistics and healthcare industries. With an impressing turnover of over USD200m per annum, it is one of the fastest-growing business concerns in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions.
- In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
- Provide legal support to the various internal departments
- Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required
- Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
- Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts
- The Legal Counsel must be a graduate of an accredited Law School from a reputable institution and must be a graduate of the Nigerian Law School
- Proven experience in relationship management and a demonstrated ability to lead a legal team and develop talents that subsequently drive value across the business.
- Exceptionally good communication skills and highly collaborative and interactive capacity
- Technologically adept and possess excellent computer skills.
- Exceptionally good skills in legal negotiation.
- A Legal generalist with 5-7 years of working experience working in a corporate legal capacity within a fast-paced, fast-evolving and dynamic environment
- Proven and successful experience creating departmental priorities that align strategic direction of the legal department and the overall business objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter