BroadBased Communications is the Largest Metro Fiber Optic Network Operator in Nigeria that provides a 100% fibre-based Metro Fiber Local Loop.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. This individual should be able to draft Legal documents and help the executive with any necessary legal document reviews.
- Drafting legal documents in line with NCC regulations
- Representing the company in court when necessary
- Draft official letters, slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
- Provide legal advice to management
- Monitoring organizational compliance
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a prolific writer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Must have experience working with in telecommunications industry