Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016. Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan / Marketing Officer
Location: Iju Ishaga, Agejunle, Ketu, Iyanaba – Lagos
Slot: 12 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Have a minimum of OND, HND in Marketing, Business Aministration or related discipline
- Must have 1 – 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of Bank-One software is an added advantage
- Proximity to the locations will highly be considered.
- Possess good marketing, customer service and interpersonal relation skills
- Have an experience in related role in a microfinance setting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Position applied for and Location i.e”Marketing Officer, Iyanaba” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must state Location of Interest and Applicants who live within Ayobo / Ketu / Ajegunle / Iju – Ishaga / Iyanaba and its environs are only expected to apply
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.