Mayfair Microfinance Bank Limited was licensed in 2009 by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a microfinance bank, to take advantage of the new finance opportunity of providing banking services to the unserved but economically active population that cannot meet the requirement of the traditional commercial banks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Ojuelegba – Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Source for new clients through promotion and assist prospect clients with loan applications.
- Preparation and presentation of loan proposals to credit and risk assessment committee.
- Collection of detailed information (personal, business, and guarantees) in preparation of loan proposals as well as thorough evaluation and assessment of loan applications.
- Analyzing and interpreting financial statements of businesses, to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the loan applicants.
- Portfolio management with full responsibility for its growth and quality (monitoring of disbursed Loans, follow up on timely repayment, initiating and leading recovery activities, etc.).
- Effective relationship management through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients.
Educational and Other Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND from a reputable University / Polytechnic.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Microfinance bank as a Loan Officer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected], using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.