LAB360 International Limited is a world-class Medical Laboratory providing quality pathology services. Registered in 2019 with the Health and Medical Laboratory authorities, it is one of the bespoke providers of clinical laboratory services in Nigeria offering clients a wide range of regular and rare in-house laboratory tests required for diagnosis and treatment of medical ailments within the same day.
We provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary pathology services ranging from hematology, special coagulation, clinical chemistry, endocrinology, virology, immunology, and basic microbiology. Our services and product lines meet requirements for modern-day laboratory procedures and real-time healthcare demands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- The Locum Medical Laboratory Technician will be involved with the operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment, analysis of control materials, routine and urgent patient samples.
- She/he will actively contribute to the pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical duties of Lab360.
Your duties will include:
- Accurate and timely entry of data onto the laboratory information management system;
- Quality checks on outputs and maintaining important internal records.
- Compliance and adherence to Lab360 policies and procedures
- Responsible for making technical presentations or representation of the laboratory at different fora
- Ensures a high sense of professionalism in service delivery
- Maintains a healthy, safe and friendly environment in the lab and everywhere necessary
- Conduct external and internal quality assurance schemes, as well as participate in audits;
- Responsible for restocking and maintenance of stock records of kits, reagents, and consumables.
- Routine maintenance of all laboratory equipment and work area
- Performing tasks that contribute to Lab360 demand generation and revenue generation efforts and
- Any other assignment as directed by the Director
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / MSc in Sciences with 2 – 6 years of work experience.
- Valid MLSCN practising licence
- 1+ years post-NYSC proven experience as a Laboratory Technologist
- Must be exceptionally computer literate
- Must have good soft skills including but not limited to paying attention to details, ability to work with little or no supervision, Teamwork, Leadership, Initiative, resourcefulness, adaptability, decisiveness, interpersonal skills, written/oral communication
- Provide evidence of progressive professional improvement
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- A current practising licence;
- Empathy for patients and families;
- An understanding and appreciation for compliance with protocols and procedures;
- A commitment to excellent customer service and patient care;
- Computer knowledge is mandatory;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change and to be able to work with a dynamic team
- Flexibility and reliability; and
- Knowledge of quality management and biomedical systems operations.
- Good written communication skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diverse group of people of all ages;
- Professional approach in both presentation and conduct;
- This position offers competitive benefits for successful applicants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.