International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Analyst
Job ID: 30020330
Location: Ilesha, Osun
Job type: Full-time
- The key purpose of this role is to manage and support the BU in ensuring logistics performance is actively managed, analysed and continuously driving productivity to the optimal level in both transport and warehouse expected target.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- 3rd Party contractors performance analysis and management.
- Develop both transport and warehouse productivity model.
- Detailed reporting and commentary (including KPIs and alignment to global reporting requirements).
- DPO, VPO and LCP program Support.
- Identification of Value-Add (VA) initiatives/opportunities and implement.
- Analyse, consolidate, report and improve on productivity KPIs for Year to Go on a monthly basis.
- Annual logistics budgeting, monthly tracking and monitoring against target and LE.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering, Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistics or Sciences
- 2 years experience in logistics and supply chain management and finance background.
Traits and Competencies required:
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Ability to solve complex problems individually and quickly.
- Ability to adapt to and implement change effectivity.
- SAP experience Beneficial.
- Proficient in technical skill (SQL, Power BI, Phyton,……)
- Ability to use planning software and databases.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th July, 2022.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company