LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
- Manage the execution and implementation of the policy regarding logistics and warehouse.
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Prepare and submit activity report
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistic activities in accordance with company business needs.
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- Manage company fleets of trucks for delivery actions
- Communicate with 3PL service providers where needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain / Transport Management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good numerical skills.
- Good Microsoft skills (Word, Excel)
- Minimum of 3years of experience
- Good negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 8th April, 2021