Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Executive
- Prepare all the necessary documents required for smooth transit of the products from the origin to the desired destination.
- Liaise with the warehouse team to check on the availability of products.
- To control logistics costs and achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction, review, select carriers, and negotiate contracts and best rates.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, shipping quotes, and efficiency.
- Coordinate with ports, customs, and concerned government departments to ensure the transition of products is unhampered.
- Carry out the necessary documentation and system updates.
- Review and prepare the letter of credit. Prepare docs under the letter of credit terms.
- Monitor the end-to-end procedure in export and import, i.e., from paper removal to handover of shipment to import, i.e., from receiving an instruction to receiving goods to our warehouse or the given destination, and ensure compliance with company and legal requirements.
- Follow up on exit documents and timely submission to customs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, International Business, Business Administration or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant local experience in logistics operations
- A minimum of 5 years of shipping, receiving, warehouse operations, inventory management, and import/export operations experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Quick learner capable of multitasking and adaptability to a wide range of challenges
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time management and urgency
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good understanding of customs clearance, compliance, shipping documents, supplier negotiation, letter of credits, knowledge of INCO terms
- Experience in filing and processing shipments using UPS and FedEx software.
- N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.