Opex Oil and Gas Resources Limited – We are a leading and notable figure in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment and quality requirements. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited was founded in 2013 with the objective of providing Operation and Maintenance services to the Nigeria’s energy sector.
The company has leveraged its comprehensive capabilities to meet its customers’ demand, ensuring successful projects delivery. We are committed to take on the challenge of bridging the gulf of indigenous participation in Nigeria’s energy sector, by providing superior technical services on the back of our unparalleled knowledge of the energy terrain, in the environment. In the same vein OPEX Oil & Gas Resources is committed to its core values of integrity, Fairness, Accountability and Social Responsibility in ensuring a sustainable growth for stakeholders, clients, society and the environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Prepare plans for liquidation and downsizing.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and river operations.
- Ensure logistics requirements take gender-specific needs into consideration.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all mission units.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of peacekeeping cargos along with personnel.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2022.