Traders of Africa (TOFA) is an e-commerce market place focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. We deal in various Agro-commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits, and much more. Our field of operation is global with our head office based in Nigeria, with an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs both within and outside Nigeria.
- You will supervise and coordinate the order cycle and movement.
- You are to use data to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements.
- You are expected to continually improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, costs and rising environmental pressures.
- You are to ensure health and safety procedures at all times.
- You are to Plan and manage projects.
- You are to create new supply strategies.
- You are to oversee and track report on vehicle routes.
- Allocate and manage SourcePRO requirements according to changing needs.
- You will manage staff liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers.
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “LOGISTIC OFFICER” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.