Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer – Inbound Logistics
Job No: LF-002
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Logistics Officer to facilitate the supply chain operations of our company.
- You will be the one responsible for processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
- The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Posting and maintaining conditions in SAP (Systems Application and Products for data processing).
- Collecting and sorting out vendor invoices.
- Keeping thorough records of business transactions and accounting records.
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the line manager or Head of Department.
- Reconciliation of accounts with various clearing agents and shipping companies.
- Timely processing of custom duties.
- Liaising with head office accounts/treasury to sort out issues pertaining to payments of customs duty, terminal and shipping charges.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant courses.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills coupled with a polite and professional demeanor approach with vendors, customers and co-workers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with highly skilled in the usage of Microsoft Excel.
- 2-3 years of work experience as a Logistics Officer (Port Operations experience will be an added advantage).
- Working knowledge of clearing, forwarding and supply chain in a structured logistics business.
- Strong Communication skills with proficiency in speaking and writing.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply