RPL Logistics Limited is an internationally affiliated logistics company. We are known to provide excellent logistics and delivery services to our business partners and customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Locations: Lekki & Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a seasoned logistics supervisor that will manage and oversee the Logistics operations of our company.
- Coordinate all logistics activities.
- Monitor fleet vehicles/trucks/bikes on transit and ensure that all vehicles’ documentations are up to date.
- Oversee all fleet dispatching protocols i.e. fleet fuel usage, drivers’ management, fleet documents renewals, mileage monitoring, vehicle inspection.
- Ensure that the operational arm of logistics goes smoothly and excellently.
- Dispatch rider and drivers to complete deliveries.
- Track and fix delivery errors.
- Track the movements of riders and drivers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer riders to the appropriate customers.
- Plan riders’ delivery routes.
- Monitor riders and drivers.
- Increase the speed of the delivery time.
- Resolve any issues that may occur to the drivers while on transit and at the customer’s outlets speedily.
- Maintain proper and accurate Pre-shipment and Post-shipment Administration.
- Track and Trace.
- Proof of Delivery.
- Evaluate, record, and respond to additional/special service requests.
- Ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Other applicable tasks that might arise.
- B.Sc Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Logistics management.
- Must have worked in a logistics company.
- Highly effective supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of logistics software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Experience in monitoring & tracking of shipment on transit, Logistics Operations Management, Distribution Management, Fleet Management, Transportation.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Profit sharing
- Career advance
- Continuous learning and development
- Opportunity to work with a team of professionals, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are the successful candidate, you will never regret working with us
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.