Hamik Energy Limited was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor / Manager / Co-Ordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries
- Supervise logistics services
- Respond to any issues or complaints regarding logistics
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures regarding Logistics
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Follow up with vehicle purchases and maintenance
- Assist in the recruitment of quality drivers and mechanics into the fleet
- Develop drivers schedule to maximise efficiency, also ensuring that they strictly adhere to set schedules
- Register and license all vehicles under management
- Keep a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time and work hours
- Receive post trip feedback and complaints from drivers and escalate to management for necessary action
- Ensure vehicles are always maintained, clean and ready in anticipation of mobilization
- Submit monthly report every month
- Ensure that pre/post trip inspection checklist are completed, signed and filed for every vehicle mobilization
- Generally assume all logistics functions.
- Work with the maintenance team to ensure that all vehicle maintenance is done in line with industry standards and Hamik’s laid out procedure
- Collaborate with the operations and B.D team in all equipment mobilisations, loadouts and backload
- Ensure that vehicles are premob certified for operations at all times
- Liaise with tax authorities and procure revenue stickers for regular routes
- Maintain detailed records of vehicle service and inspection
- Carry out routine checks weekly (shorter time frames where it is warranted) on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Keep all records including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Logistics, Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant field
- Certification from relevant bodies will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience (3 years plus) in a logistics role.
- Experience in oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent quantitative abilities.
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt.
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Extensive knowledge in the transportation industry.
- Ability to work after-hours if required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.