Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Want to create a working environment that inspires? As Maintenance Manager, you’ll have the freedom to set the tone.
- We’ll depend on you to keep our production operations running like clockwork by proactively checking, maintaining, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures .
Responsible for keeping our facilities safe, effective and efficient, you’ll:
- Drive down costs and improve productivity by increasing reliability
- Lead the removal of redundancy and obsolescence through efficient maintenance planning for both manufacturing operations & utilities
- Liaise with local unit heads & teams, authorities, vendors and contractors ensuring we meet all relevant regulations, rules and policies.
- Lead the team, setting standards for safety, cleanliness and environmentally cautious maintenance operations always
You’ll succeed because… you believe that great companies need a great place to work. You’ve led facilities teams in production or manufacturing environments. You:
- Have good knowledge of maintenance planning, mechanical and engineering skills
- Have a continuous improvement mentality – constantly looking to drive performance
- Are organised. You plan ahead and anticipate obstacles.
- Can lead teams, colleagues and contractors to deliver their best. Every day.
You’ll Love it because…
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law