Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown to 3 cinemas with 15 screens and over 2000 seats. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 5 million customers.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Vibrant Enugu. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in 2013. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country, with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proven maintenance experience.
- Related degree from a technical college.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and location as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter