Premium Edible Oils Limited (PEOPL), a subsidiary of Flour Mills of Nigeria Agro-Allied division, is one of Nigeria’s largest processor and refiner of crude palm oil, palm kernel and soybean. PEOPL is known for consistently producing a range of high-quality edible oil consumer products which include Golden Penny Vegetable Oil, Soya Oil, Spread and Margarine. We also produce other edible oil & industrial fat derivatives for manufacturing purposes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Purpose of the Job
- To manage maintenance planning activities and in turn improve productivity, asset reliability and effective integration of man, machines, methods and money.
- Develop, maintain, and improve continuously preventive maintenance programs to maximize equipment reliability.
- Schedule all planned maintenance and remedial work orders after assessing resource requirements such as labour, skills, and spare parts.
- Coordinate planning and scheduling meetings and ensure effective communication between maintenance and operations.
- Support business initiatives on lean manufacturing goals, waste elimination, TPM, TQM, and other asset reliability programs.
- Prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations for improving and solving maintenance related problem
- Plan parts, materials, and labour for short- and long-term preventative maintenance to maximize technician wrench time, improve efficiency, increase system reliability and performance.
- Configure and drive CMMS/EAM usage with the OEM recommended maintenance as a minimum.
- HND / B.Sc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related course.
- Proficiency in use of enterprise asset management tools and Computerized Maintenance Management System(CMMS).
- At least 3 years cognate experience.
- Knowledge of oil production or any other manufacturing machines and maintenance, experience in utility management.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have solid technical abilities, planning and organizational abilities.
- Be results-oriented and take pride in meeting goals despite unexpected obstacles.
- Have outstanding leadership qualities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply