Smile 360 Dental Specialists is the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Reporting Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Weekly General Ledger Review
- Raising necessary journals to smooth the GL
- Analysis of the Monthly Management Report
- Presentation of Weekly flash report to Management
- Presentation of Monthly Management Report to Management.
- Preparation of a weekly flash report
- Preparation of a Monthly Management Report
Other Finance Functions:
- Perform all other functions as may be directed by the Finance Coordinator/Financial Controller.
- Please note that the above mentioned is an outline summary of the incumbent’s duties and tasks and is in no way restricted to the above functions. At any given time, management can amend these duties and tasks as per operational requirement. Any changes to the above job description would be communicated to the employee in order to ensure awareness of any changes and to take up the additional duty and or responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- ICAN / ACCA Certification will be an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in Accounting or Finance Related Functions.
- Excellent Observation Abilities
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters
Job Specific Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of IFRS Reporting standards
- Strong excel skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong Financial Modelling skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th June, 2022.