We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Intern I
Job ID: 13-9996
Reports To: Inventory Specialist
- Preparing Delivery Acknowledgements and Service Completion Certificates;
- Posting Internal Requisition on the Quick Books Software;
- Ensuring the stock level of materials does not fall below the predetermine level for continuous availability
- Assisting in arranging critical office equipment required for day to day functions;
- Assisting in office maintenance by supervising MSH’s contracted technicians;
- In the absence of the Operations Assistant, assist in receiving bills from statutory bodies and filing same;
- Assisting the Operations Assistant in sending hotel bills to finance for payment
- Performing other duties assigned to me.
- Receiving items from vendors into the store, post same on the QuickBooks and update the inventory records;
- Issuing items (by use of internal requisition) and update the respective inventory record;
- Tracking usages of stock supplies and curtail/report any incidence of abuse;
- Updating inventory control records on QuickBooks Software;
- Preparing Asset transfer documents;
- Preparing Charge-Back by Project report on monthly basis;
- Assisting in inventory stock count/reconciliation;
- Assist in the proper coding, labeling and branding of MSH Assets and equipment;
Office / Facility Maintenance:
- Engaging MSH Contracted technicians (Electrician, Plumber or Carpenter as the case may be) for routine office maintenance and repairs;
- Ensuring that all electrical appliances and sockets are switched off at the close of each business day;
- Assisting in the smooth operation of the office 250kva generator by entering daily generator operations in the office generator log book;
- Preparing Purchase Request forms for the procurement of office and/or maintenance materials and for the engagement of service rendering vendors.
- Shorting down of the office generator.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of one years’ experience in admin position with a Non-Governmental Organization
- Familiarity with the PEPFAR or interest in learning about public health issues
- Excellent writing and communication skillsAbility to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multitask
- Ability to respond to new challenges in a flexible and thoughtful manner
- University Degree in Accounting or equivalent certification from a Business Technical School.
- Experience as an Adimin statff or understanding of key aspects of facility management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets, or comparable software and basic accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th April, 2018.