Mechanically Advanced Technologies Limited was launched in 2018. We intended to create a software that will change lives in Nigeria. Our first product is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) module and with this, we were able to see how technology changed and impacted lives in Africa. Our goal is to spread beyond Nigeria and impact lives all over Africa with the power of Artificial Intelligence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- A degree in Management or Business
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office and Excel
NGN50,000 – 80,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th April, 2021.