APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance and Administration (APIN Medical Lab & Diagnostics)
Ref No: api-99489
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the General Manager (GM), this position combines the duties of finance and general administration of the laboratory and diagnostic centre.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports, keeping assets records, and reconciling budget and expenses within the organization.
- S/He will be responsible for instituting standard and general accounting and administrative procedures suitable for a medical laboratory. Maintain detailed, accurate up-to-date budget information and general operations to inform decision making.
- The candidate will be responsible for more complex administrative and managerial work involving initiative and responsibility in directing a very large-sized operation. Supervises and assists in the direction of all departments within the organization; assists the GM in the development of operating procedures.
- S/He will oversee all matters affecting personnel, policy, and other administrative problems; makes complex operational decisions; supervises and train a number of subordinate staff.
- S/He will prepare billings and review invoices and vouchers for the release of funds. Ensure maximum compliance of tax laws, especially for PAYE and withholding taxes in all purchases.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Admin, or Finance with a professional certification of ICAN or ACCA.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent financial standards, rules, and regulations relating to good financial management.
- Ability to solve problems, exercising good judgment will be an asset.
- Must be of good character with proven impeccable integrity.
- Must possess a minimum of 8-10 years post-NYSC working experience with at least seven (7) years of experience in a private medical laboratory.
- Knowledge and expertise in medical laboratory billing & invoicing systems, commercial negotiations, financial management, internal controls/systems development, accounting, auditing, and reporting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.