STRUGZ Nigeria – Our client operates a Weight-loss brand and requires the services of a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Location: Lekki – Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Manager will oversee all the business activities; ensuring their team effectively fulfils the business marketing objectives and contributes to overall business profitability.
- The Manager will lead the sales of our weightloss brand
- Work with the CEO to manage budgets and ensure that business activities, campaigns, events, and partnerships are aligned with brand strategy and produce an impact on core KPIs for brand
- Ensure adherence to visual guidelines across all channels
- Own brand voice for the business
- Build relationships with valuable partners on the ground
- Build relationships with the in-house sales team and other key stakeholders.
- Own & drive marketing Objectives and Key result items & goals for the business
- Take a lead in developing marketing strategy and provide sound input into group-level campaigns
- Project manage all assigned campaigns and activities including reporting in line with the brand’s structures and standards
- Network to build more customer base
- Build close connections to the social media influencers
- Plan and manage events in order to drive conversions target personas
- Report on business activities
- Produce sales weekly reporting and follow-up clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration (or) relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in similar role
- 2 – 3 years experience in management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Highly motivated and results-driven individual
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practices
- Experience in strategy development and implementation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge with multiple marketing channels; at least 2-3 of the following:
- Social Media
- Content / Blogs
- Email / CRM
- Outdoor / Events / PR
- Radio / TV / Print.
N100,000 monthly (Salary increment to N150,000 after 6 months depending on performance).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.