KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a full-service leading Ad Agency with strong creative and client portfolio, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Job Type: Full time
Sector: Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- The Managing Director will oversee all business operations, people and ventures, and will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
- The ideal candidate will be a digitally savvy individual and a strategist/leader who is able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- The Managing Director’s key goal will be to deepen the digital maturity of the business within the shortest possible time and should have strong crisis management skills.
Skills and Capabilities
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are effectively communicated from top to bottom and are adhered to.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson with an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- B.Sc / B.A Degree in Business Administration or relevant field;
- M.Sc / M.A Degree will be preferred
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills.
- Minimum of 18 years work experience
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other senior managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.