MisNigeria is a Nigeria based logistics and associated supply- chains functions provider that supports clients’ domestic and international logistics needs via sea, air and land transportation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Operations Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinates shipments with importer, truckers and carriers
- Liase with custom brokers and shipping line in resolving issue of clearing
- Coordinate custom clearance process
- Coordinate export and import operations activities
- Maitain good relationship with clients and follow up on thier request
- Initiate pick-up and delivery procedure for sea freight shipments
- Maitain accurate and complete record of all freight forwarding operations
- Prepare imported cargos for examination with custom
- Handle shipping documents such as bill of lading, packing list, docket receipt and certificate of origin
N70,000 – N85,000 (Monthly).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a PDF copy of their resume and application letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.