Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a Chinese construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects. We are looking to hire an experienced Market Research Analyst to join our team to research, compile, and analyze information on products and market conditions to identify potential new markets, sales & business opportunities, through effective methods of marketing. As a successful market researcher, you should be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consult clients about objectives and requirements of projects.
- Identify, define and determine the best methods to meet the objective of assigned marketing research projects.
- Research and compile data related to current project, market and customer, analyze results to identify ways of maximizing market occupation and penetration of projects.
- Identify potential new diversified projects or markets through research.
- Forecast and track industry marketing trends based on collated data.
- Formulate a marketing plan and present it to the marketing Director or client.
- Carry out quantitative or qualitative research.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Perform tasks as would be assigned.
- B.Sc in International Business, Economics, Management Statistics, Marketing or related field.
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages and Bill of Quantity
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Portrait Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2022.