Mainstreet Financial Services Limited – This is a new microfinance institution (MFI) established to serve the lower and middle active populationof the economy. It main area of operation is to drive loans and investments from its potemtial clients through group lending model to market group, cooperarive societies, unions, etc.There is potential for career grow and development through adequate training for optimum performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer / Account Officer
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- To market and sell the products and services of the company (Loans, investment etc.)
- Must be able to have good understanding of group lending model.
- To increase the customer base of the company.
- Appraisal of prospective loan customers
- Proper and adequate understanding of the products and services.
- Feedback – Give report for management decision making where necessary.
- To grow the loan portfolio of the company in line with the strategic set target and ensure portfolio quality is achieved at all time.
- Retainership of customers
- OND / HND in Marketing, Business Administration and other related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year cognate experience in microfinance industry is required.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of microfinance institution best practices and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good display of computer skills (Microsoft office tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competency / Skill Requirements:
- Drive the business to achieve set objectives
- Assist team member to achieve branch goals when the need arises
- Ability to analyse problems and proffer solution
- Focuses on branch growth and customer service satisfaction
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Creative, adaptable and familiar with current market trend
- Ability to analyse financial records and data
How to Apply
Interested and qualified person should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Applicants must be residing around Lekki, Ajah, Lakowe, Epe and its environs
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.