Bonyk Technologies Limited is an international vehicular tracking and speed limiter company, borne out of the yearning desire of a team of young professionals in telematics who are based in Asia and Nigeria, to contribute to the efforts towards significantly reducing the level of insecurity of lives and property in Nigeria through the use of advanced technologies.
We have nationwide coverage and work with other security companies and related organizations to promote safety and security of our customers and their valued assets. We have both the experience and the expertise that has seen us as one of the leaders in nationwide vehicle tracking, stolen vehicle recovery, and speed limiter solutions provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Agent
Ref. No: MA / 150620
- We are seeking qualified graduates who will act as our agents in the marketing of highly intelligent vehicle tracking and speed limiter solutions.
- Search for potential customers and bring them onboard
- Provide customers with immediate price quotations and strongly convince them
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and initial sales
- Review own sales performance from time to time
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of our products to potential customers
- Developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales
- Undertake a wide range of other sales related tasks as may be needed from time to time.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Minimum of an OND in Marketing, Social Sciences or any other Management discipline
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Marketing experience within a vehicular tracking or logistics industry will be a plus
- Must be of extremely high integrity, confident and motivated for the job
- Must be resident in the designated city of operation.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Pre-marketing experience not compulsory
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV and a recent Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Role and your location in Lagos as the subject of your e-mail (e.g. Marketing Agent_Lekki).
- When applying, please include a covering e-mail detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter