Atlas Copco Nigeria has been established since 2009 with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt. The Customer Center employs around 50 people and represents two Business Areas – Compressor Technique and Power Technique.
Atlas Copco is an OEM in the emerging Alternative Energy Space. We Design, Supply, Install, Service, and Maintain, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Fueling systems. We have a network of customer throughout the nation that we offer technical support to.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing and Digitalization Specialist
Brand: Atlas Copco
Functional Area: Marketing
- To Promote Atlas Copco Equipment as well as values
- To provide market intelligence for the Sales Engineers in the field.
- To manage all social media platform and maintain customer relation with leads feed to the sales team.
- Promote and mentain Atlas copco products and images online.
- Establish Online Sales platform for Atlas Copco Nigeria.
- Maintain Atlas Copco Nigeria CC local website
- Be responsible for print media contents and usage.
- To Manage Atlas Copco Nigeria web platform and monitor traffic with leads from customers to the sales team.
- Run campagins on social media and C4C with clear target and follow up monitoring of leads to order.
- Responsible for clean data on our platforms and web.
- Interface with C4C by feeding leads into the funnel for the sales team.
What We Expect of You?
The following requirements are expected from you to ensure that we achieve company objectives:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Competence and confidence; ability to modify style in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness.
- Reliable and determined.
- Keen for new experience and responsibility.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player, and to utilize appropriate interpersonal styles and methods during group interactions.
- Able to maintain organization, ethical and social values in all business activities.
- Able to positively persuade, convince and impress others in order to achieve results.
- Empathetic Communicator; able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Well-presented and businesslike.
- Willing to develop knowledge and expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th September, 2022.