Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND or NCE in marketing, business or related field.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good organization skills.
- Digital marketing experience
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience is an added advantage.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th June, 2021.