Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Assistant
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
Job Role Highlight
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/questionnaires
- We are looking for a passionate goal-oriented Marketing Assistant to support our company’s Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties.
- As a Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities include assisting in organizing clients’ profiles, carrying out industry-related searches and surveys, ability to identify and source potential clients, organize, develop/present industry-related campaigns, and developing result-oriented marketing strategies.
- This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data using the following tools; social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- High School Diploma or B.Sc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Age Bracket: 25 – 32yrs
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Strong understanding and proficiency with Digital Marketing (Google Digital Marketing certification is an added advantage)
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn and be thought new skills
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.