Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Business Partner
Reference ID: 007TDH
Your Role – Magic Happens When You Bring Great People Together!
- This position is responsible for the translation of commercial strategies and goals into marketing communication execution.
Key Activities Entail
- Plan and Execute MarCom Programs and Communication Activities in line with country Brand and organic growth objectives as well as Business Unit and Global Functions requirements.
- Assess the MarCom Program effectiveness/ROI and adjust accordingly.
- Leading the execution of innovative and strategic business growth initiatives.
- Champion the digital transformation of marketing communications.
- Supporting the successful execution of events, through planning and coordinating, inviting of target audiences, provision of marketing collateral and post event communications.
- Supporting the segment and channel teams with market assessments, competitor analysis, efficient generation of qualified sales leads, driving marketing generated revenue, customer case studies, success stories, etc.
- Assemble and localize communication assets by the MarCom mix for country deployment.
- Provide transversal support and work collaboratively with other functions.
- Contribute to the efficient generation of qualified sales leads.
- Supported by a team of operational or functional marcom experts.
- Supporting the Channel and Segment Annual Marketing and Sales Plan (AMSP).
- Identify issues and risks, analyze and understand underlying causes, and devise appropriate action plans.
- Communicate efficiently by listening and sharing information with internal and external customers.
- Campaign development
- Digital demand generation.
- Collaboration and networking.
- Utilize insight about the trends, key issues and external factors that impact the industry and the organization
- Design and execute strategic and operational marketing and/or corporate communication plans and programs.
- Brand management
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing (minimum NQF6) with at least 5 years of experience in End User and Channel Marketing in the electrical and/or industrial automation or similar technology sector.
- Attention to detail, proactive, dynamic and effective.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Willing to travel (up to 50% of working time).
- Strong multi-project management skills with the ability to perform under high pressure.
- Experience in digital marketing would be a strong advantage – i.e. demand generation, channel management, e-commerce.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal through various formats.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply