MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
- The Marketing Communications Supervisor will be responsible for the effective implementation of marketing strategies targeted at communicating with MainOne’s customers to increase market penetration, customer growth, and profitability.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Research, develop and implement brand and communication strategy, standards and practices that promote the behaviour and recognition objectives of the company.
- Develop key messages and manage all corporate communication and media communication for MainOne, including marketing information to customers, employees and other stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offerings.
- Develop and manage repositories of company promotional material and ensure effective updates and version control in line with changing market requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding of telecoms marketing and company product knowledge.
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the company’s messaging communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- Develop ROI measurements to justify advertising and marketing spend. Ensure that all applicable KPIs are measured effectively and financial controls adhered to.
- Lead agencies and internal team members where appropriate to execute communication activities – marketing materials, advertising, customer communications, direct mail, marketing campaigns, press releases, brochures and content for trade publications, etc.
- Assist with copy writing and editing of promotional literature including brochures and company presentations, newsletters, direct marketing, and social network marketing projects, ensuring all marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand messaging guidelines.
- Work closely with the website administrator to ensure messaging is consistent with overall marketing and communication objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Events and Sponsorship:
- Develop briefs on both MainOne events and sponsored events for all key communication units and stakeholders with clear KPIs and deliverables for effective execution of events
- Plan and coordinate special events from conception to implementation including contracting relevant vendors if required.
- Complete pre and post event reports with recommendations for improvement to give a full evaluation of the sponsorship.
- Manage the end-end effective delivery from agencies and ensure flawless execution enhancing MainOne’s brand image and visibility to the right audience.
- Maintain documented account of each sponsorship project in an organised manner and store in a MainOne central repository.
- Maintain an annual event and guest list liaising with the Sales team.
- Research speaking opportunities/seminars for the company and arrange individual and panel opportunities.
- Manage and facilitate budget approval for events and corporate gifts
- Provide reports on event takeaways, leads generated, etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other relevant fields.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ work experience in a Marketing role
- Relationship Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
- Time management and skills as well as ability to work well under pressure
- Strong project management and delivery skills, with the ability to multi-task and effectively set priorities within tight deadlines
- Very good planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Very good understanding of telecommunications market
Demands of the Job
- May be required to travel out of work location
- Ability and willingness to meet tight deadlines when required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply