ASI Ukpo Comprehensive Cancer Centre (AUCCC), an arm of Asi Ukpo Diagnostics & Medicals Limited Calabar is the first privately owned Comprehensive Cancer Center in South-South Nigeria. It is equipped with state-of-artfacilities to deliver world class diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of cancers.
We are seeking suitable candidates to fill the vacant position below for our Cancer Centre:
Job Title: Marketing Executive, Oncology Services (South South States in Nigeria)
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate(s) will be expected to assist in all areas of marketing strategy, from the development of different elements to their execution.
- This will include planning market research, organizing different B2B & B2C activities, presentations to corporate clients, making proposals, interaction with physicians & key opinion makers, amongst other job functions.
- A Degree in Medical / Social Sciences (Preferable) or Marketing / Management having 2 or more years’ experience in marketing of Hospital Inpatient Services and Outpatient diagnostic referrals.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience generating Oncology referrals from South-South States.
- Possession of good communication and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and switch between duties with ease, and familiarity with MS Office is required.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit hard copy applications to:
The Human Resources Manager,
ASI Ukpo Diagnostics and Medical Limited,
No. 4, Mary Slessor Avenue,
Calabar, Cross River State.
- Kindly submit the following:
- CV along with a Cover Letter stating the position you are applying for
- Please mention current salary & expected salary
- Scanned copies of certificates and other supporting documentation
- Recent – full length photograph.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2021.