BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive: BAML
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The incumbent will be involved in expanding and creating Emerging Forex Business Opportunities with Quality Customer Services.
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the marketplace, product offering and competitors.
- Conducting market research and identify new business opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities and generate actionable leads.
- Meet the monthly target with not less 75%
- Preparing daily/weekly Call plan and Call memo
- Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meet with potential customers to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Identify sales prospects and contact customers as assigned.
- Develop and maintain current sales materials and product knowledge.
- Develop presentations, write proposals, and deliver solid presentations to key decision makers.
- Coordinate delivery of customer transactions by following the request through and monitoring the quality-of-service delivery.
- Coordinating with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material.
- Contributing to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events.
- Preparing reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Prospect for new clients by networking, advertising, or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Support the Marketing Manager in reviewing and analyzing strategies in marketing and sales.
- Attract new relationships with new customers by supporting collaborative sales efforts.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and any other related field of study
- 2 – 4 years work experience in a similar role
- The ideal candidate must have worked in a financial institution, preferably insurance, asset management, investment, loan, and FX company.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Skills and Attributes:
- Sound knowledge in finance operations, FX operations and microlending
- Attention to detail, commercially orientated
- Strong time management, organization, and presentation skills
- Presentation and effective reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Deep understanding of sales principles
- Marketing strategy development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply