Loan Plus Partners – We are a registered Retail and SMEs lending Company incorporated in March 2019 and we commenced business in November 2019. Our office is in Ikeja, Lagos. The company is looking for goal-getters and aggressive marketers to drive our SME & micro loan products
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive (SMEs & Micro- Loans)
Functions / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Team Lead, Business Development
- Marketing for loan businesses within the defined target market(s) towards meeting loan and profitability targets.
- Monitoring and follow-ups on all loan customers in their assigned loan portfolio to ensure that approved loans are repaid as scheduled.
- Full recovery of all non-performing loans.
- Processing of loans to obtain necessary approvals through the loan approval process.
- Carry out any other assignments given by the Executive Management as deemed fit towards achieving organizational goals.
Job Requirements and Skills-Set
- Minimum of (OND / NCE / HND) in any field. Holders of B.Sc / BA not required but those who are willing to up marketing challenges in market location can be considered.
- Strong marketing skills in the sales of retail loan products in financial services industry i.e Commercial Banks, MFBs / MFIs and Finance houses will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player and open to learning.
- Must be computer literate with strong digital marketing skills. Analytical skills in the use of Microsoft excel and other Microsoft applications will be an added advantage
Remuneration is performance-driven, made of fixed and variable components. The fixed pay is as follows:
- OND / NCE – N50,000.00 monthly
- HND / BSc – N65,000.00 monthly
- Variable portion shall be bonuses paid to staff who exceeds assigned monthly loan targets and collections. Hard working Staff can harness up to N25,000 or even more.
- In addition, Staff shall receive a weekly ‘ go-to-market’ transportation allowance to support their marketing efforts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the e-mail.
Note: As much as possible, we will appreciate the recruitment of those who are living in or close to Ikeja to minimize the impact of transportation cost