Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, is a conglomerate with big investment in Pharmaceutical Sector. They invest in technologies and partner with others to create meaningful solutions and ultimately better results for the people they serve.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5 – 8 years work experience.
- Prior experience in diagnostic and marketing is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a proven track record.
- Strong communication skills, results driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Experienced Product Managers are welcomed to apply.
- Drive overall development and execution of the region’s marketing plans, ensuring right stakeholders are engaged.
- Anticipate challenges and risks, using proactive contingency and scenario planning.
- Drive launch plans for new products or solutions, ensuring right resources are deployed.
- Effectively manages the budget with accurate forecasts based on historical results and future projections,.
- Set clear performance metrics for programs and regularly tracks performance.
- Proactively sharing insights across the business and apply insights consistently to meaningfully differentiate the products/solutions.
- Work closely with sales team to understand market trends and needs, equip them to effectively engage with customers.
- Understand the importance of brand positioning and the role of insight in driving it.
- Execute marketing activities in line with global positioning an strategy.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.