At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Marketing Manager you will lead the marketing strategy and campaigns in line with the strategic directions of the company. You will initiate and execute innovative and creative marketing promotions and lead generations to grow the customer base while retaining existing clients.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree in Marketing or any related Discipline
- Membership of relevant Professional affiliation.
- Knowledge of the E-commerce Industry
- Must have achieved obvious results in Marketing/Sales with evidence of continuous growth especially in the E-Commerce industry.
- Apt knowledge of institutional market trends.
- Minimum of 8 years Marketing/Sales experience, of which should be in the E-commerce Industry.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to retain existing customer and attract new ones.
- Identify business leads, attract, and convert potential clients to loyal ones.
- Design creative marketing campaigns and successfully deploy, from ideation to execution, expanding the reach of the brand.
- Prepare and manage the budget and ensure all marketing spends deliver commensurate return on investment.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and report findings to management.
- Analyze customer insight, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Manage all CSR initiatives and ensure that all activities are aligned and have a positive impact on the company.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to meet target and for business expansion.
- Liaise with partners to meet product specifications for potential customers and improve satisfaction for existing customers.
- Increase th existing customer pool to boost market share.
- Identify and deploy the most effective channels to promote and raise brand awareness of the company.
- Manage the design and production of marketing contents and promotional materials-brochures, website, social media etc. and ensure that they are in line with our brand identity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter