ITX is an Internet Service Provider and Systems Integrator with major points of presence across Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Contract
We require a Marketing Specialist who can take on a great deal of responsibility such as ensuring that potential clients are properly introduced to the service we provide.
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
- Identify and contact potential clients.
- Schedule daily client appointments.
- Communicate with clients through phone, e-mails, chats and personal visits.
- Respond to client queries promptly and professionally.
- Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quota.
- Provide excellent services and ensure client satisfaction.
- Make inbound and outbound calls to sell Internet.
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.
- Update client database with contact details and interest information from prospective clients.
- Perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan.
- Maintain profitable and productive relationships with clients.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge regarding Internet information and promotions.
- Bachelor’s or HND degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience working as an ISP or telecommunications marketer.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Abuja resident.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent networking skills.
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter