Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials Management Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role implements the effective inventory management framework that meets current and future business needs in respect of materials planning, scheduling, warehousing and timely closure of requisitions.
- Safeguards Business Hub warehouse operations and materials by complying with established security procedures and protocols.
- Receipt of all supplies made to IBEDC.
- ERP Sage posting and transactions in respect of all materials issues, materials received, intersite transfer and generation of stock reports as required.
- To participate in the mid-year and annual stock taking exercise to ascertain the actual physical stock and carry out reconciliation where deemed necessary.
- Preparation of periodic and ad-hoc reports to management and relevant stakeholders.
- Inspection of goods delivered to specification in conjunction with the certification team where applicable.
- Release of materials to user departments and stations as approved by the management with audit endorsement of all requisitions.
- Management of stock-out and lead time for timely stock replenishment.
- Performs other sundry assignments as stipulated by Regional Store Officer and B/Hub manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 3 years’ work experience
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- A postgraduate professional certificate in relevant field. (Added advantage).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply