Kamen is one of the fast-growing construction, quarry and infrastructure development firm in Nigeria. We deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth to our customers. We have helped to build factories, residential estates, roads, theaters, power plant, mines, offices, hotels and pipelines. We have built our reputation on our client focus and hands-on approach. We are proud of the fact that majority of our workload comes from repeat business and clients’ referrals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Selected applicant(s) will work under the M.D and Chief Technical Officer as a member of the technical department, and more specifically the design/data management and consultancy team of the company.
- Mechanical Engineer with at least 5 years of real work experience, proficient in Auto CAD, Civil CAD, Primevera, Computer Aided Design, e.t.c.
- Must be resident in Abuja and willing to work fulltime.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format addressing it to “The Hiring Manager” via: [email protected] using your Name & Position as the subject of the email.
- CV’s must be accompanied by a brief cover letter in the body of the email (not an attachment) stating years of experience, current location, and why you believe you are suitable for the role.
- All CV’s must be in PDF format and be the sole attachment on the email.
- Any applications that do not conform to the above parameters will not be considered
Application Deadline 25th July, 2021.