Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing – Rigid Plastic Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform a full-lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Alter and modify the design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of the project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 4 years work experience in a rigid plant
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.