Horkey International Services Limited is an Engineering Company which specialises in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Dredging and Marine logistics, Corrosion Control & Management, Pipeline Layinging and Installation, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer / Tanks & Facility Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Tanks and facility management
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining infrastructure and equipment
- Able to develop and implement utility plans, perform system evaluations, and establish operational efficiency.
- Excellent project management skills and strong knowledge of structural code requirements
- Tanks and Facility Management
- Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports.
- Determining facility and equipment specifications.
- Developing processing plans and optimizing resource allocation.
- Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
- Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, health and safety standards.
- Preparing reports and compliance documentation.
- Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
- Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
- Education: B.Sc / MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- PMP Certified
- Experience: 10 – 15 years.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SAP, and MS Office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email